New Years Eve
This seafood pasta is so fresh tasting! It will be enjoyed by all, at your dinner party!
- 3 large Eggs, beaten until yellow
- 1/2 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese (or Parmesan Cheese)
- 1 package (16oz) of Angel Hair Pasta
- 3/4 stick of salted Butter, cut into 1/4" knobs
- Fresh Ground Pepper & Ground Sea Salt
- Dried Basil
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, the mix in the grated cheese.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water (as salty as the sea), cook the pasta al dente. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water.
- In a large bowl, toss the HOT pasta with the butter plus the egg mixture, (the hot pasta will cook the eggs softly). Toss the pasta until coated in the creamy, cheesy sauce.
Season with pepper to taste, add salt if needed.
Serve the pasta on plates.
- Cook Shrimp, Lobster, and Sea Scallops separately in the manner you like best.
Top of each plate of the finished pasta with several of each of the shellfish.
- Sprinkle the platted seafood pasta lightly with some grated Parmesan cheese and minced fresh basel.
- Serve, offering more grated cheese at the table.
(SOURCE: ATKINSON FAMILY COOKBOOK)
ARTSNFOOD IS AN ONLINE MAGAZINE DEDICATED TO PROVIDING ARTISTS AND COLLECTORS AROUND THE WORLD WITH HIGHLIGHTS OF CURRENT ART EXHIBITIONS, AND TO ENCOURAGE ALL READERS TO INVEST IN AND PARTICIPATE IN "THE JOY OF ART"® AND CULTURE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL CONCEPTS, ORIGINAL ART, TEXT & PHOTOGRAPHS IN THIS POSTING (WHICH ARE NOT CREDITED) ARE © COPYRIGHT 2016 JACK A. ATKINSON UNDER ALL INTERNATIONAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT LAWS. ALL GALLERY, EVENT, MUSEUM, FAIR OR FESTIVAL PHOTOGRAPHS WERE TAKEN WITH PERMISSION. IMAGES © INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS,