that says so much!
i.e. The Paint left over on
Working Artist's Hands!
Art is often a messy business! Anyone who has ever worked at painting with brushes, pastels, or drawing with charcoal knows that much of the medium ends up on their hands. There is true beauty in these unintended artworks, and they represents the effort the artist has applied to their craft.
Now enjoy the messy beauty of working ARTIST's HANDS!
INKED / HANDS
Basic Preparation of Potatoes:
Options / Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
Bake 4 russets for 1 hour
Bake 4 sweet potatoes 50 minutes
Bake 10 fingerlings 30 minutes
12 new potatoes 30 minutes
Test for tender, then split open, fluff contents with a fork and stuff as desired.
1. Caramelized Onion Cook 1 large thinly sliced onion in a skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt until caramelized, 30 minutes. Spoon onto baked potatoes. Top with sour cream.
2. Mushroom-Onion Prepare Caramelized Onion Stuffed Potatoes (No. 1). Sauté 2 cups sliced mushrooms in olive oil until soft; add chopped dill and salt. Spoon onto the potatoes; top with the onion, sour cream and more dill.
3. French Onion Cook 1 onion as for Caramelized Onion Stuffed Potatoes (No. 1). Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes and mash with the onion, 1/4 cup beef broth and 1/2 cup shredded Gruyère. Stuff into the skins, top with more cheese and broil to melt.
4. Cheddar-Chive Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes; mash with 1/4 cup each butter, sour cream and chopped chives, and 2/3 cup grated cheddar. Stuff into the skins; top with more cheese and broil to melt.
5. Sloppy Joe Sauté 1 chopped onion and 1 bell pepper in olive oil; add 1 pound ground beef and brown. Add 1 cup each tomato sauce and water, 1 tablespoon each brown sugar and cider vinegar, and 1 teaspoon cumin; simmer until thick. Spoon onto baked potatoes.
6. Bacon and Egg Top each baked potato with butter, 2 slices cooked bacon and a fried egg. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Pizza Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes. Mash with 3/4 cup tomato sauce; stuff into the skins. Top with sliced pepperoni, shredded mozzarella, Parmesan and oregano. Broil to melt.
8. Brie-Ham Cook 4 ounces diced ham in olive oil until browned. Spoon onto baked potatoes and top with sliced brie. Warm in a 400 degrees F oven to melt; top with chopped parsley and chives.
9. Ham and Swiss Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes; mash with 1 cup each diced ham and shredded Swiss cheese. Stuff into the skins, top with more cheese and broil to melt.
10. Ricotta-Pancetta Fry 2 ounces chopped pancetta until crisp. Drizzle baked potatoes with olive oil; top with a dollop of ricotta, the pancetta and pepper.
(Source: foodnetwork.com/stuffed potatoes)
ARTSnFOOD is an online magazine dedicated to providing artists and collectors around the world with highlights of current art exhibitions, and to encourage all readers to invest in and participate in "The Joy of Art"® and culture. All rights reserved. All Concepts, Original Art, Text & Photographs in this posting (which are not credited) are © Copyright 2016 Jack A. Atkinson under all International intellectual property and copyright laws. All gallery, event, museum, fair or festival photographs were taken with permission. Images © individual artists, fabricators, respective owners or assignees.